Master CornSploder! Master CornSploder!

Wow.

That was one of the best things ever.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Dark and boring

Some of the images were way too dark, so it looked like just a black screen sometimes until i looked closer and saw a hint of an image. Looks like a lot of time was put into this, and other than the dark ones the images look great, but it's pace is just so slow, and that song does nothing to keep me entertained with it.

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

Ranma?

Was this inspired by ranma 1/2. Or is poking breasts more common in anime then i think? Very funny.

Bat Outta Hell! Bat Outta Hell!

I must be missing something

There are a few things i just dont get about this game. What's with the timer slowly ticking down, that makes me die even when i have plenty of blood? I'd like to try again and find out, but your game wont let me start over unless i reopen it over and over, every time i die.

Maybe you're trying to get more newgrounds views than you deserve, by making us restart the game to play again. Or maybe it's for more clicks onto your webpages as we're trying to figure out how to get back to the game. Either way, when i dont even know why i died, it's pretty fucking lame to not be able to try again without closing the game.

Also, the game feels pretty slow, very unlike a bat out of hell.

JuicePlz JuicePlz

Like real life.

This feels more like a real minimum wage job than like a game. It's just mindless menial tasks, more suited for teaching a small child how to count. All that's missing is wearing the stupid clothes, and getting paid to "play" it.
And the character graphics are horrible. Good presentation with the menu, though.

3d logic 3d logic

Evil

You ruined my night and i hate you.

Water Bullet Demo Water Bullet Demo

Gritty

Listening to this, I picture some sort of fighting or chasing animation with it.

Scribbler responds: